Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July 09

Hooray for Independance Day!
This year Piper and I went to a 4th of July Parade with my parents and our Lemmony friends, while Peter was at one of those Tea Party deals with some other members of our family. After that and naps, we went out to Monroe with family for a barbecue and fireworks. It was great!
Pictures... in totally random order :)


Our Lemmony friends! Emily's pregnant tummy is gone now, though - Little Michael was born last night!


Something happened to Piper's eye on the way to the parade (we think she rubbed sunscreen in it) so she was a bit sad with a swollen eye. Here she is snuggling grandpa, which she did for the majority of the parade.


Silly girl!


With Grandma at the parade. You can kinda see her swollen eye.



4th of July Outift #2






Baby Blue Eyes!


Family Photo!




Mommies with matching babies!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hey I found your blog so I just wanted to say hi!

:D