Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bullet Points and Pictures

Piper is 10 months old now. Sheesh! I haven't posted her 9 month stats yet. I'll do that... eventually. Hopefully before her 12 month stats. :) The only one I remember off the top of my head is that she was 20 lbs. Big girl!

Other happenings:

Peter turned 25 last week!

I have sent in my application for Oklahoma City University and am preparing for my audition by dieting and taking dance classes again. Yeehaw!

I am now employed as "the dance instructor" at a local Preparatory High School, as well as their choreographer for their Spring Musical (My Fair Lady).

Peter's Tomato plant died. Poor Tomato plant.

Piper went "swimming" for her first time this past month and loved it! She also has started eating meat... and she loves that too.

Peter and I were both called into the Primary at church. I'm the Primary Chorister (teaching religious songs to kids, for those of you who read this that aren't LDS) and Peter is teaching the 11 year olds.

Piper is almost crawling. She scoots around everywhere, but still doesn't know how she does it.

Peter has a new job editing corporate videos together - sublets for Microsoft. Most notably, the Microsoft Intern Series!

My car died a month ago. We've been through mega stress and back trying to get a new one. A HUGE thanks to Sam and Emily for letting me borrow their Subaru for a few weeks! Car after car has fallen through and the whole thing has been an absolute nightmare. As Peter was valeting the other night he was telling all the regulars that if they new of a nice car anyone was selling for cheap to please let him know. An older lady came out after her dinner and offered Peter a car that she is no longer in need of. Her husband passed away not too long ago and she was going to donate his car to her church, but she decided that if we could actually use it then she'd sell it to us. So come Monday morning I should have a car. And quite possible a much nicer car than either of us were expecting to get out of this whole ordeal.

I overuse commas. I just had to edit that paragraph of about 10 pointless commas.

And now, pictures!

9 month photos. (I love this one!)

I swear, this happens once a day at least.





Piper is an advanced waver. She'll wave every time someone says "hi" or "bye" and once she gets going, it takes a bit for her to stop.



Now for 10 month photos. Notice the color of toys she's playing with and all the other ones she's left behind her. She LOVES blue. She'll play with a bunch of different toys until she finds a blue one, then she'll only play with that one.







"It's hot, mom!"

We had a super heat wave last week (109-111 in Kirkland!) so Piper and I spent a lot of time outside and at the beach and swimming pools. I'm totally bummed I don't have a picture of her in her bathing suit, and now that the weather has turned, I don't know if she'll have another chance to use it. I'll have to stick her in it just for a picture. :)







Peter and Piper on his birthday!

Off to endulge in some pickled peppers, I'm sure!

2 comments:

Emily Marie said...

So do you have a car yet?? I hope that works out for you.

Unknown said...

What's the shirt say? I can't read it.