Some funny pictures of Pipey.

In her Bumbo!

"Uh, I donno Mom..."

I think this one is hilarious. I can't help but smile every time I see it. Oh, and she's not falling... she's just being silly.

Don't you love her adorable little legwarmers? She prefers them to pants, and I think they're pretty swell myself. They keep her chubby little legs so warm!
So I took Piper to my parent's house the other night so that they could babysit her while I was at rehearsal. Just before I left, this is what I found...

She was playing, and my diaper bag just happened to be next to her...

She was stealing the toys out of my bag! Well, I guess it's not really thievery if they're your own toys... but still!

She'd take them out, chew on them for a minute or two, drop them, and go for more.


Until she had almost all of them. Silly baby.
I guess maybe it's not that funny to you... but I thought it was pretty good.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is getting so big and adorable!
Great pictures! She's getting big fast. She's smart too. I bet she's fun to play with. Anyway, I keep reading little things about Peter's job but I haven't been able to figure out what it is he's doing these days. What is Peter up to?
Post a Comment