Today has not been a very good day at all. I woke up extremely tired with absolutely no energy. I went to my friend's house hoping that would help, and it did... but then I had to leave to go do stuff for Scouts, and that put me back in this strange impatient, exhausted mood. I've been having this sleep problem for a while. Thank goodness Piper sleeps in late, because most days I cannot get out of bed before 10:00. It almost hurts. I've been trying to force myself out the past few days, but it's just been even more exhausting. I know that sometimes if you get too much sleep it can make you even more tired, and maybe that's it. I don't know. That, and since I've been getting up so late, I haven't had time to go running before Piper gets up, which probably makes me even more tired because I'm not getting as much exercise.
And Peter's been gone all day and will be gone until between 10 and 11 tonight.
I'm sitting here playing the "Soft Music" playlist on Peter's computer while Piper is screaming in the swing. I am absolutely desperate for her to take a nap.
I decided to go dark again. (Sorry, mom.) Nothing was wrong with my hair, I just didn't like being blonde. But it's a little too dark right now. I was aiming for a medium brown color, and it came out pretty dark. In my past experience, it will lighten up a bit within a week or two... so I'm currently banking on that. It's just a bit shocking. So yeah - beware.
15 minutes of screaming in that swing and she's finally out. Thank goodness. There are only two ways to get her to sleep and to stay asleep. Sometimes she'll nurse and fall asleep, but the second I move her, she's wakes up. So I have to sit there and hold her while getting absolutely nothing done. Or I can stick her in the swing, which isn't always a guarantee of sleep - usually just of screaming after she's in there for too long. And either way, it only lasts 20-30 minutes. Blahhh.
On the upside, I did get two pair of Robeez shoes this morning for half price at www.babysteals.com. That was probably the best part of my day. Oh, and maybe watching Adam not get kicked off the show tonight will be pretty good.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Bad Day
Posted by Ashlyn at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment