Please notice the title description (is that what it's called?) I think it's funny.
Piper has started rolling onto her side! I can't wait for her to finally make it all the way over...
Peter got a part time job video editing with VIP Studios in Seattle. Which is great. Really it is... except I have no idea when we're ever going to see him. He's teaches Seminary, then goes to school, then goes and valet's until between 10 and 11pm, and then comes home, does homework and prepares his seminary lesson, and then goes to bed and repeats it all the next day. Not only do I not know when I'm going to see him, I don't know when he's going to even do this new work. But alas, he's kinda superhero-esque a lot of the time and can somehow do it. I think he has one of those time-turner things like in Harry Potter.
About 2 months until we move again. Hopefully that will be the last time for about a year and a half... *smacks forehead*
Piper was the Baby of the Week for March 10th through Warm 106.9! We entered her after our niece was a finalist a few weeks earlier. She probably only won because I hounded and bugged people about voting every day... but either way, it's kinda fun.
I have officially finished choreographing all of Little Shop of Horrors.
American Idol. What can I say? Adam Lambert... you better win. You're incredible.
So I'm aiming to do a Musical Revue within the Bothell Stake. (More or less all the members of my church in the Bothell area... for those of you who aren't LDS and don't know what a Stake is.) I just have to talk to the people in charge and see what they think. I'd volunteer choreographing/helping figure out music, and then the most amazing Musical Director I know is in the Bothell Stake and has also said she'd volunteer and help out (YES!) So I'm hoping they'll let us. If we do a musical revue we wouldn't have to pay rights if we don't charge for tickets. (I'm 99.9% sure I'm right on that...) So technically, it would all be more or less free other than props and costumes... and since it's a revue, those aren't super vital. So I'm excited and I hope it'll work out. If not, well, too bad for me and maybe next time.
Um, I think that's all I have to say. The end.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Addition: Snugly!
Posted by Ashlyn at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment