Pipey is 6 months old! Wow, is time flyin' or what?!?
I absolutely love the following pictures. I needed to feed her the other day, but didn't have a clean bib. So I ended up feeding little miss chubs in her diaper. However, the Bumbo and her chub covered it up!
I absolutely love the following pictures. I needed to feed her the other day, but didn't have a clean bib. So I ended up feeding little miss chubs in her diaper. However, the Bumbo and her chub covered it up!
Oh, and see the little toy bug in the bottom right of the picture? Random, but that's her favorite toy.
The quote in the title may be misquoted from whatever movie it is... oh well... but in case someone misunderstands, it's a quote. I do not think any female member of our group is an idiot.
Anyway, yesterday we went with our Lemmony friends to the Zoo. It was Piper's first time, and even though she had no idea what was going on, she seemed to enjoy it.
Anyway, yesterday we went with our Lemmony friends to the Zoo. It was Piper's first time, and even though she had no idea what was going on, she seemed to enjoy it.
These two Orangutans (if you look close you can see the second one... stupid Zoo glass!) Looked like they were just chatting away. It was pretty funny. While we were watching, I heard a little girl say, "Mom, that monkey looks just like dad!"
Lily was talking to and playing with the Otter statues. I wish you could see her face better. She has the most adorable smile!
The End!
2 comments:
"I do not think any female member of our group is an idiot"
I see...now your true feelings are coming out. "You cut me deep, Shrek. You cut me real deep just now"
*laugh* Oh my goodness! I LOVE the Naked Bumbo pictures! What an adorable little chub Piper is! Thanks for sharing those. :)
Post a Comment