Peter is sick. Fevery and throwing up sick. And it hit all of a sudden too. He was at school and got really worked up and angry in one of his classes (to himself... he didn't yell and scream at anyone, though I'm sure he wanted to.) Next thing we know, he's on the bus throwing up and I have to go get him. He thinks that the two are possibly related, but I donno.
Poor guy. He looks and sounds so miserable.
I had another appointment today. My blood pressure is still high, and I had protein in my urine again on top of headaches that won't go away and nausea. It bothers me that they tell me that these are bad things, and then just send me on my way. Especially when in Triage the other night, they told me that if I had protein in my urine they would admit me.
It's not that I want to be admitted. I'm just scared that something is wrong and nothing is going to be done until it's too late.
I'm probably just worrying too much. Guess that's a first-time mom for ya.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Sick, sick, sick.
Posted by Ashlyn at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It's not fun to have a sick hubby. Poor guy...hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment