Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally some answers... some...

As much a stinker as it is, something has finally happened in regard to my symptoms.

I'm officially on bedrest and I have to go into the hospital to be monitored twice a week 'til my due date. The baby is healthy, but my blood pressure shot through the roof - 146/92. So they took blood (which I'll hear about later) and sent me over to be monitored. I'm having contractions every 1.5 minutes, but other than all of that, everything's "fine."

Peter was feeling better, until he "pulled-a-stupid" as one may say... he took out of date Robitussin (why we have it, I have no idea...) last night, which has practically fermented... and so he more or less has a mini-hangover - terrible headache and nausea. But, with his optimism, "at least my sore throat is gone!"

3 comments:

Emily Marie said...

Oh sad, I'm sorry you're on bedrest. What a bummer. And contractions every 1.5 minutes sounds like the real deal... I'm surprised they haven't already told you to get a hospital room! Well if you need anything just call me!

Emily Marie said...

PS - I love your new design, though I don't actually know how new it really is, I just noticed it. Anyway, it's cute!

Alicia W. said...

At least you have some answers and some sort of plan of action. Sorry about the bed rest. That is no fun. How much longer till your due date, anyway?