Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Update

I have the best hubby ever. :)

Well, everything seems to be going well... I guess. I've been into Triage at the hospital twice now, but obviously nothing has come of it. I've had most of the symptoms that would cause me to be admitted, but none of them at the same time... or something like that. When I was in last Saturday, I had some certain symptoms, but not others. Then when we were in on Wednesday night, I didn't have some of the ones I'd had the previous time, but had the ones I hadn't had. And, well, that's pretty much it. Peter thinks she'll be here in 2 weeks.

All this hurricane stuff is so crazy. I walked down Galveston Bay just a couple years ago. It was so pretty! And I can't understand why some people aren't evacuating! They're saying "leave or certain death"... and people still aren't budging! I don't get it.

1 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Just relax (if you can) and ride this thing out. You really don't have too much longer. When I was into my last 3 weeks or so (with Adria, anyway) I started having Shane take me for drives up the canyon in the hopes that a change in elevation would kick start the process. I can't believe you are so close...beginning of next month, right? For those of us who are not pregnant the time is really flying by! Before you know it, she will be two years old having a post bedtime snack at the kitchen counter while you wonder why the heck she's not asleep in her bed!