New layout... wahoo! I tend to get strangely excited whenever I change something like that... haha. I'm so weird.
Alright - I've gotta get this out. I have a new obsession:
Makeup.
Due to growing up on stage, my makeup has always strayed toward the more dramatic side.
Anyway, I don't know if this is all heightened because of the pregnancy or if it's really gonna stick at this slightly obsessive level. I have taken on the task of trying to figure out how people do all the cool colors and stuff and actually look... nice. Not crazy.

See... isn't that kinda neat?
I've often thought about how much fun it would be to be a makeup artist. I thought about going to school for it at one point, but dance came out on top. And makeup is still involved in dance, so it's sort of a two-in-one deal... except for the overly dramatic makeup part...
Tomorrow afternoon my friend Becca and I are going and getting makeovers just for fun. I'm excited... because it'll either turn out really nice, or SUPER crazy... you never know with these high-end makeup people!
Anyway - just needed to get that out. This is what I'm choosing to attempt to educate myself on at the moment. It won't really help me in the long run, but it's fun and it gives me something to do while I'm not dancing. So there.
Tomorrow afternoon my friend Becca and I are going and getting makeovers just for fun. I'm excited... because it'll either turn out really nice, or SUPER crazy... you never know with these high-end makeup people!
Anyway - just needed to get that out. This is what I'm choosing to attempt to educate myself on at the moment. It won't really help me in the long run, but it's fun and it gives me something to do while I'm not dancing. So there.
0 comments:
Post a Comment