Well, I went to the doctor yesterday... we're getting close!
The baby isn't measuring big anymore- she's measuring right where she should be. She's super active and everything seems to be just fine with her.
As for me, my blood pressure was abnormally high. It's never been high when I've been in there... so now we're having to keep an eye on some other things. They seemed concerned that I could start having full-on contractions this early. I'm not really a fan of that. Also, they had to put me on an iron supplement. Seems my Anemia is kicking in at an oh-so convenient time. It was really strange... every appointment has been easy and fine, but this one had several things that needed to be checked, talked about, or concerned with. Weird. Well, none of it is too much of a big deal yet. It will be a big deal if I go in next time and my blood pressure is still really high. We'll see.
My feet and ankles are huge.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Baby-ness update
Posted by Ashlyn at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My blood pressure kicked up at the end too. They just kept an eye on it and told me to take it easy. It never got high enough to really worry about (although I did plenty of that in the mean time). Hopefully it is the same for you. The not needing to worry part that is.
Post a Comment