This week was jam packed full of events - particularly this weekend. My behind the scenes perspective of everything was immensely different than normal, and I attribute it to being pregnant. Here are two key things I learned about myself that I kindof already knew, but were really confirmed this weekend.
1. Having been back in the Seattle area for a year now, I am much more comfortable around my brothers and sisters-in-law, which is very nice. It really bums me out to know that in about a year and a half/two years we could be leaving again for possibly up to 3 years and only coming to visit on vacation. I hate the idea of delaying growing friendships.
2. I get WAY too stressed out for my own good. Now, I already knew that my stress levels were a little above average, but I can generally hide a lot of it. (If going to school for dance and acting taught me anything...) So this is the one where I know this pregnancy has greatly enhanced my stress levels by like, 80%, because I know that I really wasn't hiding it well at all. So I apologize for that, as well as send my thanks to Angie who was my calming voice of reason this weekend when I was stressing, in some instances, for virtually no reason at all. :)
Overall, this weekend was a lot of fun with the baby showers and surprise birthday parties and whatnot. I just can't wait until my hormone levels are back to normal.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Some things I learned this week...
Posted by Ashlyn at 11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment