Sheesh - it has taken weeks for me to get this post up! My computer absolutely refused to upload my photos onto the website. And then Peter's refused too. And I finally pulled out my old broken laptop to see if it would maybe by some chance upload them to the site... and it did. Go figure.
This year we spent the 4th of July at Sam and Emily's home (Sam being Peter's brother) with the majority of Peter's family. We brought along our friends the Lemmons and the Roths. We barbecued and hung around, played patriotic music in attempts to drown out the neighbors hard rock, and legally lit off and watched fireworks. It was probably the best Firework display I'd ever seen. Anywhere we looked we could see fireworks, and we didn't have to compete for seating! Fireworks being legal in that particular area and Indian reservations nearby made it better than any scheduled firework show I'd ever been to... well, other than Disneyland. It was super fun.
This is the cheesecake flag that I made. I'm very proud of it. I saw it in the Martha Stewart Magazine and decided that it would be the one thing I make this... year. Haha. I married a man who loves to cook, can I really be blamed? Don't answer that.
Lighting Fireworks. Luckily, Peter's not too much of a pyro.

The strobe light fireworks were pretty fun. The fireworks setting on my camera made a few of the pictures pretty neat.
Here are our friends Ben and Emily with their little darling Lily watching fireworks with us. I didn't get a picture of the Roths, because they had to leave early. Bummer.
And lastly, us. This photo really isn't my favorite... but it's the only one of Peter and I that I got, so I'm posting it. Doesn't this picture make Peter look like he's the one pregnant? Haha.





.jpg)
2 comments:
Um, where's your baby?? You don't look pregnant at all in that picture! Thanks again for inviting us, it was tons of fun. And I took the liberty of saving the picture on our computer. Thanks!
and by "the picture" I mean the picture of us... yup.
Post a Comment