Monday, June 23, 2008

1930s Marital Quiz

So Peter and I were up this morning reading everyone's blogs... and several have done the 1930s wife quiz. So Peter decided we should join in on the fun. Turns out when you go to the quiz page there's one for husbands too!


So we decided that we'd each take it for ourselves, and then swap and take it for each other.
First, our results taking it for ourselves:

120

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



77

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



And then taking it for each other:

88

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



50

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!



Haha! We both dropped significantly in number, but apparently I'm not nearly as good as I thought I was. Peter was Very Superior both times, the bum! After he took the quiz for me he told me, "Well, you don't have to post that one if you don't want to. That's embarrassing." ... Thanks honey.

0 comments: