So I'm a little bummed. I can't go to California for Karen's wedding. I asked my doctor today and she said it was a no-go because I'll be just over a month before my due date. Bummer. Peter is still going to go, though. I'm just hoping and praying that the baby doesn't decide to come early while he's not here. With my luck, though, that's exactly what will happen.
Speaking of my luck - I was watching/feeding my friends, the Lemmon's, fish while they were out of town. They were gone for about a week, and the day before they get home, I walk in and all 5 of their fish were dead! I saw the tank and I just started laughing. TOTALLY something that would happen to me. I could have handled one dying... but all of them?! Oh man. Sorry again, Lemmons!
So this past weekend I hit 6 months! It's all going so fast. It seems like right on cue, the baby flipped around and started kicking and punching like never before. Peter felt her kick for the first time and I can see her moving now too, which is really bizarre. And apparently I've gained 10 pounds since my last appointment... haha, oh man. I thought I was doing so well! I don't know what I thought pregnancy would be like, but I definitely didn't think it would be like this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment