Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer!!

Well, I finished my first year at OCU! Crazy. It went so fast! Now for 3 months of time with my family!

Here are some photos of recent happenings...


One of my good friends, Sheri. She just graduated!

My girl and I!


I performed for one of the MFA students for one of her pre-thesis pieces, and this is Eric, my partner. We are all dressed up for the "Tribute to the Stars" Banquet.


At the banquet with 3 of my 4 ballet professors.


My daddy came to visit! It was short, but we had so much fun!


Haha! :)



Gave Piper a yogurt the other day... this is what happened.


Playing outside in the 90 degree weather in her new swim suit!!


Beautiful baby girl! She's getting so big and I am jealous of her hair!

1 comments:

What I Did Today said...

Woohoo for 3 months off! Looove that last photo of Piper. The look on her face makes me giggle. She DOES of pretty hair!