Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ribbon Princesses!

So for the past couple of days I have filled my time with watching out for tornadoes, and making ribbon princesses. I'm so very proud of them! I saw them on a website for sale, but rather than buying them I decided to figure out how to make them on my own. And other than a few mishaps, I'd say they turned out really well!

Things to fix for the future, as well as things you're allowed to make fun of:

-Jasmine's earrings, which look like weird eyes. No earrings on future Jasmines.
-Pocahontas' legs. What can I say, she really likes to work on her biceps!
-Snow White altogether. She's a bit of a mess. But in my defense, I was making her while waiting to hear whether or not I needed to leave my house today due to tornadoes... I was a bit stressed.






Aren't they fun? I plan to make a bunch of them, make them into hair clips, and pass them out as party favors at Piper's birthday party in September, which is Princess themed. :)

1 comments:

Jon and Bre said...

I saw these on facebook and thought they were adorable, but didn't know what you would do with them... handing them out at her birthday would be adorable!! You are such a cute mom!