Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hooray Men!

I love my husband, father, and father-in-law very much. Here's a shout out to the three wonderful men!

As I was driving to the "girls night" tonight, can you guess? You got it! My car died!!
My father drove all-in-all an hour or so to come get me and take me where I needed to be while my husband tried to coordinate with insurance and all that jazz. Meanwhile, my father-in-law is figuring out AAA stuff to see if we can have our car towed on his policy.

It's now almost midnight and my husband has been out on the side of the freeway in the dark, cold, and wet for about a half an hour waiting for the tow truck, while my fabulous father-in-law waits up at his house because he'll have to sign for the car once it arrives.
Just found out the tow truck people won't be able to get there until 12:45am...
I love you guys! And I'm sorry about all of this. Did I mention I'm cursed?
Thanks so much for taking care of me!

0 comments: