Halloween was tons of fun this year - mainly because Peter got off work early and got to go
Trick-or-Treating with Piper and I!
Tuesday night, Piper and I went to our ward Halloween Party and Trunk-or-Treat. Piper couldn't really play any of the games or anything, but I wish she could have. It was really cool carnival style! But it was fun to see everyone dressed up and having a good time.
On Friday, Piper and I did all the festivities and Trick-or-Treated from office to office at my dad's work. We got out pictures taken, got to paint a pumpkin (for free!), dance, go through a "haunted maze", see a bunch of the employees perform "Thriller" and Piper got to go on her first bus/shuttle ride! When Trick-or-Treating, Piper got the hang of taking the candy and putting it in the bucket... the problem was which bucket. Half the time she gave the candy back as opposed to putting it in her little bucket. It was cute, though. And she especially loved the chocolate eyeballs...
On actual Halloween, Piper and I went to my parent's ward Trunk-or-Treat - talk about going ALL OUT on decorating your car! After we hit up all the cars for candy, we went to see Peter's parents and show off Pipey's costume where Peter showed up and surprised us. Then we Trick-or-Treated around Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood... the best Trick-or-Treating neighborhood ever! We got way too many full sized candy bars. We even got a Capri Sun from one house! It was pretty great, and Piper loved it!... though she still had the giving candy back problem.

Piper was a ballerina of sorts. A rock ballerina, a Halloween ballerina... hallerina... Howlerina, whatever you'd like. I just made her a tutu and made everything match. Just go with it. :)







Our kinda lame door... no one trick or treated at our house. When we got home, there was a slug in with the candy. Sad.

Happy Halloween!








0 comments:
Post a Comment