Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bullet Holes. Not Points.

-Peter is almost done filming and soon I will have my house back. James Bum and the Case of the Spoiled Soda will debut in full come December.

-I got into Oklahoma City University and am now freaking out about my dance audition in March.

-Piper loves her glasses.

-My show is over. It went well and was fun, but I'm glad it's done. Thanks to all who came to see me sing and dance... even though I didn't invite anyone.

-Now I start choreographing My Fair lady.

-Piper just started saying "Hi!" and it is consistently in a high pitched voice.

-My new ward is great - but tonight especially, I really miss our old ward.

-Peter continues to amass projects for which he has no time or computer space. Which keep him continually holed up in our garage with a space heater. Honestly, I don't know why he doesn't just come inside...

-Piper can play patty-cake all by herself. You say the words and she'll do the motions. I especially like her "marking it with a P".

-I'm starting up a little side business. By little, I mean little. And we'll see how it goes and won't be heart broken if it doesn't go far.

-Peter had a very, very drunk man collapse on him several times tonight while he was at work.

-I'm excited for the holidays. And not. They all involve such good food... and food is my biggest enemy right now. :'(

-Piper is an avid stair climber. Thank goodness for baby gates.

-Peter and Piper got to shake hands (or foot to hand, in Piper's case) with Dallin H. Oaks last Sunday.

-Part of me wonders if I had Swine Flu last week. But I'm over it now and there's really no way of knowing.

-Peter is "wrapping up" editing Greek Life. Let's hope Fremantle Media actually picks it up... and even if it does, none of you will watch it.

-I have zero energy and am going to bed. Goodnight!


After "Tribute to Broadway" with our new friend Briana


This is Piper's new face for whenever pictures are taken.

These were actually taken a couple months ago and I never posted them. But I love them. She was all mismatched in pink and has the most adorable hat!!


0 comments: