Wow - no post for a while... and a million bajillion things have happened/are happening. So here's a long post that includes several random things. But there are pictures!! All is well.
Piper is 7 months old!
I forgot to post her 6 month well-baby stats. So here they are!
26 3/8 inches long. 75%
18 lbs. 1 oz. 85%
17 1/8 inch head. 75%
Other noteworthy things before these pictures...
*My show (Little Shop) goes up this week.
*We've started doing sign language with Piper. She has recently been trying to sign something, but I can't quite figure out what it means yet.
*Piper waves at everyone and it is adorable.
*We move in one week from today.
I forgot to post her 6 month well-baby stats. So here they are!
26 3/8 inches long. 75%
18 lbs. 1 oz. 85%
17 1/8 inch head. 75%
Other noteworthy things before these pictures...
*My show (Little Shop) goes up this week.
*We've started doing sign language with Piper. She has recently been trying to sign something, but I can't quite figure out what it means yet.
*Piper waves at everyone and it is adorable.
*We move in one week from today.

This was taken after her very first roll this past week. She hasn't rolled since... I think it was a total accident and it didn't even phase her. Oh well.
Piper and I spent the majority of Easter weekend in Utah for my aunt's wedding. Peter had to stay home due to school and work. It was sad, but worked out more or less - Our flight got us home about 7pm Easter evening.
If she could suck on plastic Easter eggs all day, she would.
My aunt had an Easter Egg Hunt at her wedding reception for all the kids.
Piper and I with our Easter Egg hunting helpers. Vincent, my sister's husband, REALLY wanted to hunt for eggs. So he held the Easter... bag... and helped us find the eggs.
About a month ago we were invited to go camping with our Lemmony friends, and our Smurrie friends! We had a blast. We only got to stay for one night due to Peter's work, but that's probably for the better considering I got sick the next day. It was interesting camping with a baby, but it worked more or less!
This is how Piper slept. Fleece jammies, fleece wearable blanket, two fleece blankets, and two hats on her head. Amazingly enough, she slept through the night.
Lemmony Ben making eggs with a plastic knife! The cooking utensils were accidentally left behind. :)
Crazy Piper in her awesome and extremely warm hat made by cousin Alicia! (Thanks again for the hats! They were LIFESAVERS on this trip!)
Lemmony Emily and Lemmony Lily around the campfire. (Isn't this picture of them adorable?)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Piper is such a doll!
I think she looks so much like Peter in some of these photos.
When I move back up there in January-ish, we have to start hanging out again - and taking classes together! I miss jazz classes with my Asha.
HOORAY FOR HATS! I'm glad you've gotten some good use out of them...
Post a Comment