Monday, February 23, 2009

Bullet Pointing Life

Piper's sleeping... but it's probably not for long. So I'm bullet pointing.

*I've been figuring out which classes from BYU/BCC will transfer to OKCU, and it is a nightmare, to say the least.

*Piper loves solid food. Sweet potatoes in particular.

*My sister-in-law fixed my hair color, and I am forever in her debt.

*Valentines Day was fun. We hung around with family for the first part of the day, and then Peter's brother DJ and his wonderful wife Angie watched Piper while Peter and I went and saw Coraline and grabbed a milkshake. It was different, but good... both the movie and the milkshake.

*We've started seeing Peter's work on TV, and it's pretty cool to see his name in the credits.

*I am addicted to www.babysteals.com. It's literally what gets me up in the morning.

*I am officially a week away from being completely and totally legal to do just about anything but be the President. And I get a sideways drivers license.

*Peter is in demand for several film projects... including a possible reality TV show pilot with Fremantle Media... we'll see on that one. I for one don't see how the show would be entertaining to anyone, but maybe I misunderstand what it's about... ?

*I got a new phone. It's the free one, but I like it.

*Olivia Wilde from House is an Italian Princess. Thought that was interesting. There really aren't any perks to it other than the title... and maybe a free parking spot somewhere.

*Piper snores. She got it from Peter.

0 comments: