Just a couple funny pictures.
In this first one, Peter was dressing her. Specifically to look like Dr. Mean Thing - James Bum's nemesis. I don't think she liked it too much, but she does have a pretty good squinty bad guy face. She also looks like she might be getting ready to hit someone. Or is saying something like, "I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you kids and that crazy dog!" Or whatever the line actually is.
In this first one, Peter was dressing her. Specifically to look like Dr. Mean Thing - James Bum's nemesis. I don't think she liked it too much, but she does have a pretty good squinty bad guy face. She also looks like she might be getting ready to hit someone. Or is saying something like, "I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you kids and that crazy dog!" Or whatever the line actually is.
Piper in her "Sleepy Time" hat. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that I actually bought this hat. Supposedly it helps kids take longer naps, and I think I was feeling slightly desperate at the time of purchase. I mean, I know I can't really complain that Piper sleeps through the night... but the consequence is that she doesn't nap during the day, and if by some chance she does, it's only for about 20 minutes.
Anyway, I actually just took this picture. I'll let you know if the reminiscent of Wee Willy Winky hat actually does its job.
Anyway, I actually just took this picture. I'll let you know if the reminiscent of Wee Willy Winky hat actually does its job.
Well, nothing is too new with us, except that we've moved. Again. We're almost done, and I must say that it is extremely difficult to pack and move while keeping the house presentable for realtors/viewers. Can't wait 'til we're completely moved. And then we won't have to worry about it again until, oh, another 5 months.
3 comments:
Aunt Carla and Aunt Kathy think this is kinda scary. And Kathy is really surprised that she'll keep in on her head. Carla just thinks it's a little weird.
I need one of those hats!! Where'd you get it? Ashlynn also sleeps good at night with us, but the daytime naps are few and far between, which as you probably know, makes it hard to get anything done! Does the hat work?
I have never seen that kind of a hat before. I am with the aunts...it is slightly disturbing. Is it like covering a birdcage so the bird will go to sleep?
I agree it is hard to keep a place clean for people to look at...I was doing that with an almost 2 yo and a new baby when we sold our old house. Ugh!
Post a Comment