Some pictures of my sweet little 2 1/2 month old! I can't believe it's already been that long since she was born! Everyone told me time would fly...
Doesn't she look like a plastic baby doll in this picture? So stiff...
In a nighty made by my Aunt Carla that I wore when I was a baby!
(I think she looks a tiny bit like her cousin Amelia in this picture. I'm not exactly sure what it is, though. )
In her beloved bouncy seat.
Sleeping in a Super Man pose.
Yay, I finally caught a smile on camera!
In her Christmas outfit. We had family pictures done this morning and the photographer was so lousy... this picture is better than anything she got of Piper. I'm pretty miffed about the whole experience. I'll put those pictures up when I get them. Hopefully they're better than they looked on the stupid screen at the photography studio.
3 comments:
Cute cute cute cute cute!!!! I love the pictures of Piper in her Christmas dress!! And I love her smile!! I can't wait to see it in person. Maybe tonight? :) Sorry about the photographer being a bust - that sucks. I'd love to get family pictures for a christmas card, but I'm running out of time. It's can be such a hassle... anyway, cute post!
She is so DARLING!
She is soooo cute! I love her chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment