I am an absolute fan of Halloween. A day where you can wear anything you want, and no one can look at you funny other than to say, "cool costume!" Needless to say, I had Piper's costume picked about about 3 months before I'd even met her. :) I didn't really dress up this year - I did orangey makeup with fake eyelashes, and then dressed in black and orange, but that was pretty much it. Peter had to work all day, so he didn't dress up either. But in the end, I was satisfied dressing up and showing off Piper.
Piper and I went with my mom and brother to my dad's work to trick-or-treat from office door to office door (whoa, crazy sentence!) It's a great way to get some good candy without having to go out in the cold. :) We then went with them to my parent's ward Trunk-or-Treat, after which Piper and I went to Peter's parent's home to visit with his family. Luckily, Peter got off work early, so he was able to spend a little bit of Halloween with us. He worked last Halloween too, so it was nice to have him around for a bit this time.
Piper and I went with my mom and brother to my dad's work to trick-or-treat from office door to office door (whoa, crazy sentence!) It's a great way to get some good candy without having to go out in the cold. :) We then went with them to my parent's ward Trunk-or-Treat, after which Piper and I went to Peter's parent's home to visit with his family. Luckily, Peter got off work early, so he was able to spend a little bit of Halloween with us. He worked last Halloween too, so it was nice to have him around for a bit this time.
He had a break from work for a couple hours, so he was able to come to Microsoft with us for a bit.
2 comments:
Cute! I love the ladybug costume! Dallen looks so old...even older than he looked last time I saw him.
Cute cute cute! And I do have to say, Peter, that is one FINE lookin' sweater. Wow. Where do you get something like that???
Post a Comment