Well, as I'm sure everyone knows, the Thunder did not win the playoffs. They won the first game, and then lost from there. All of the games were SO close... literally a basket's difference... until the 5th game where I think the Thunder just came out already defeated. It was really rough. But they'll be back.
This is how Piper felt about the situation.

We attempted to make a dress for Piper out of an XL Thunder shirt we were given. It didn't work out super well, but Peter and Piper did have fun with the sleeve scraps. :)

I've been making and selling button cover earrings for a little while, and had a few requests for some Thunder color-schemed earrings. I'm proud of the rhinestoned ones... but I'm not sure I'll be making any like that again any time soon. Had to hand-glue each one because my rhinestone heat attacher-thinger decided not to work. Boo.
Piper and I also made our own Thunder shirts. We've been pretty crafty lately!

Piper went to a summer session of Preschool that ends this week while I was taking summer dance classes. They made t-shirts, and Piper loved hers so much that when she came home she said, "Mom, I just love my new shirt so much that it makes me want to shout!"
Painting a "treasure box" for herself.

As you may recall, our old pool was demolished by golf ball sized hail. We were able to get a new one a couple weeks ago and Piper loves it! She's been getting lots of sun, so in turn, so have I. Sorta starting to look like I did when I worked at the *shudder* tanning salon.
And then this last one is a picture my friend took from our most recent Tornado warning, and I think it's too cool not to include. Isn't that wild? Luckily the weather has been really great since then. Here's to hoping we won't have to go to any shelters anymore this summer!




0 comments:
Post a Comment