
My wreath that doesn't look all that impressive, but I'm very proud of it. :)
We started the day off with muffins, and the 4th of July parade!

These kids reminded me of our neighborhood parades when I was young. We'd decorate our bikes and ride around the block! Oh the memories. :)

There were SO many Shriners... they were clowns, or drove cars around, and all sorts of things. They were everywhere!
The pom squad of Cheer 4 Christ. They were dancing to Black Eyed Peas. I feel like this is an oxymoron.

This picture is specifically for my dad, who whenever we leave his house says, "Don't eat yellow snow." Peter got some 'lemon' flavored snow. He obviously doesn't take my dad's advice. And the sign in the background is perfect.



This picture cracks me up.
We had excellent seats for fireworks, and though Piper was a little scared of them at first (considering she's sat on my lap and fallen asleep the past 2 years...) she got used to them, and loved pointing out the colors and which ones were sparkly, etc. It was a lot of fun, and I saw a few types of fireworks I'd never seen before! First, there were these ones that basically just exploded in the air... probably a lot like what a bomb would look like. The first time one went off I thought a firework had just misfired, or exploded the wrong way... but nope. There were more after that- And they were loud! I also had never seen the fireworks that left glowing parachutes floating down. I've seen the ones that you can do in the street that have the parachute and army guy... but not the huge fireworks! It was pretty neat, and was a great show!
Happy Independence Day!








1 comments:
I loooooove Piper's tutu! Did you make it? The parade pics were fun and I laughed at your cheer 4 christ/black eyed peas comment. Haha! Wish we could have seen some fun fireworks but our kiddos just couldn't make it until dark. It was Meltdown City, I tell ya! Hahah. Loved the sticker on Piper's mouth too. She looks none too pleased about it.
Post a Comment