Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bragging Mother Moment

Bragging Mother Moment:

I tried to count it up last night, but I know I've missed a few as I'm still adding to the list... but as of right now at 17 months old, Piper can say 75 words and can sign 65 words. About 50 of those are crossover that she can both sign and say.

Lovin' it!!

Peter has started writing for Biz Kid$ again and they LOVE his stuff! It's so much fun to have the producers so excited about his sketches. And he graduates in 3 weeks! I'm so proud of him!

Oh, and yesterday was my birthday - here are some fun photos from that.


Our goofy little family


Smack!


She downed the cake so fast...



Every time we get the camera out, she makes this face and says, "say cheese!"

My little walker!! :)


2 comments:

Katie said...

So cute and go Piper!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday ashlyn!