I cannot sleep. So Blogging it is!!
Bullet points, though... maybe some pictures. Then another attempt at sleep.
- I have an awesome husband who deserves way more credit than he gets.
-Piper is 16 months old as of three days ago. She still does not walk. She is 25 lbs.
-Who is choreographing Bellevue College's Spring Musical? Oh yes, that would be me. You can all come see this one, too. Even your kids. You're a Good Man Charlie Brown is gonna rock.
-Less than two months until Peter is done with school.
-Less than two months until my audition.
-Piper can say over 50 words... the doctors were astounded at her appointment yesterday. It was very fun and I enjoy bragging about it.
-Piper officially broke her glasses. It took her three months. I'd say that's pretty stinkin' good.
-I performed in a show this weekend, and seriously miss performing as much as I used to.
-Remember that really super awesome thing I was so excited about that I never told anyone about because I wasn't allowed to? Well, here it is... even though I'm still not sure I'm technically allowed to share. Anyway.... My brother and very, very close friend was not sure how he felt about our religion... for quite a while now. Of course we loved him just the same, but he has since gone through a change of heart and is expecting his mission call within the week. Can you say psyched?
-Did I tell you I'm starting a tutu shop? Well, I am. Online on Etsy. My awesomely super talented brother in law is making me a banner for my store. I'm already filling orders and the shop isn't even up yet thanks to some accidental self promotion.
-I wish I had more to say about Peter. He's always gone and always doing something... He'll have to update you on his life sometime soon. I hardly know what going on other than "seminary, school, and work." I think he eats too, though.
- Over the past couple months I have made some new awesome friends online through baby oriented dealings. :) - Some of them are even Canadian!!!! Haha. It has been very fun... and has been a nice way to keep me sane when I'm home alone with Pipey.
Pictures...

I entered Pipey into a photo contest with this picture. My awesome friend Katie brightened it up for me and made it look way better than my dinky camera could ever have done. LOVE it!

Hangin' out with my friends and co-dancers Emily and Jen backstage... tired and in front of a toilet, apparently.
-
-Piper is 16 months old as of three days ago. She still does not walk. She is 25 lbs.
-Who is choreographing Bellevue College's Spring Musical? Oh yes, that would be me. You can all come see this one, too. Even your kids. You're a Good Man Charlie Brown is gonna rock.
-Less than two months until Peter is done with school.
-Less than two months until my audition.
-Piper can say over 50 words... the doctors were astounded at her appointment yesterday. It was very fun and I enjoy bragging about it.
-Piper officially broke her glasses. It took her three months. I'd say that's pretty stinkin' good.
-I performed in a show this weekend, and seriously miss performing as much as I used to.
-Remember that really super awesome thing I was so excited about that I never told anyone about because I wasn't allowed to? Well, here it is... even though I'm still not sure I'm technically allowed to share. Anyway.... My brother and very, very close friend was not sure how he felt about our religion... for quite a while now. Of course we loved him just the same, but he has since gone through a change of heart and is expecting his mission call within the week. Can you say psyched?
-Did I tell you I'm starting a tutu shop? Well, I am. Online on Etsy. My awesomely super talented brother in law is making me a banner for my store. I'm already filling orders and the shop isn't even up yet thanks to some accidental self promotion.
-I wish I had more to say about Peter. He's always gone and always doing something... He'll have to update you on his life sometime soon. I hardly know what going on other than "seminary, school, and work." I think he eats too, though.
- Over the past couple months I have made some new awesome friends online through baby oriented dealings. :) - Some of them are even Canadian!!!! Haha. It has been very fun... and has been a nice way to keep me sane when I'm home alone with Pipey.
Pictures...

I entered Pipey into a photo contest with this picture. My awesome friend Katie brightened it up for me and made it look way better than my dinky camera could ever have done. LOVE it!

Hangin' out with my friends and co-dancers Emily and Jen backstage... tired and in front of a toilet, apparently.
-


2 comments:
You guys always have something interesting going on! Lot's of excitment. :)
50 words!!!!! WOW! Smart baby! I just love the tutu. So adorable. You'll have to put a link to your etsy shop on your blog soon. Someday when y'all aren't so busy we'll have to get our families together.
Post a Comment