Well, Peter is no longer interning with Biz Kids... he's officially on the writing staff! He got the spot! I'm so excited for him.
And now I'll brag a little about his awesomeness - Initially there were several positions available on the staff, and then they changed it and only had two spots available, and then they changed it again and there was only one spot on the staff. So Peter's the only one that got it out of all the other writing interns. Boo-yah! Haha...
And then in other weirdness... yesterday as I was browsing baby stuff I found this:

I could buy this outfit. Isn't that insane? I laughed so hard I cried. And it's not for Halloween or anything... just every day attire. They have one that could make your baby a flower, too. What a funny world we live in.
2 comments:
Congratulations to Peter! That's exciting for you guys. And that outfit is hilarious. It would be a cute Halloween costume, but even funnier as an everyday outfit.
Aaaaayyyyyeeeeeeayyyy, BABY! YDMB! Congrats to both of you on the internship. It always takes two.
Post a Comment